4/23/2008

WOW ! FANTASTIC !! ^_^

Hey guys of 1c07! Well, that is my feeling after I enjoyed the performance of our class! Yeah, so interesting!@_@. All groups tried their best and performed wonderful role-plays. It seemed that the performance became a comedy show. I laughed a lot and I think I had a great time with my classmates. First of all, I was impressed by the performance of F5, the group of the five pretty girls. It mentioned the life of a family, the problem of most students nowadays: lazy and idolize famous stars. Especially, I find the performance of ongnho4289 very interesting. Their play was well acted with the character "fortune-teller" of Ms Mo (hihi..^@^) . Then, Happy family performed a play referring to the lives of students, which are very familiar with all of us. Vivavn also made a story about the schooling at a high school which has a strange name "Violence". Maybe all of us are able to find the reason why. If you haven't found it yet, you should ask Mr Nhu Anh[hehe]. The next turn was my group, 3snakesand1cat. I myself found out that our group didn't have as excellent performance as other groups but, actually, we tried our best. Following our group was All4one. The story told about a robbery at a bank. Although the content of script was simple, their performance really made me surprised. And the last part of the show was the performance of Born-to-shine. I'm very sorry that I did't catch all the story. Maybe my listening skill isn’t good enough. Thanks to the performance, Ms Hang, a member of Born-to-shine, had a chance to express herself. “Quiet as she was in class, she speaks English quite fluently” , said Mr Binh. As you see, all of these groups used expressions. I think that was a good opportunity for us to review all we’ve learned. Finally, I hope that we all gain good marks in the mid-term test. @*_*@

5 comments:

If I ask...Could u say YES??? said...

Wow, nice post!
I love your blog! It's very interesting and this article is great! I wanna to say : Congratulation to you!!! Gusd luck on your mid-term test, final test and hope that everything will okie in the future!...
Whatever comes up, don’t panic! Be creative!^@^

BoRn To ShInE said...

Oh I feel quite sad when hearing that you didn't catch your performance T_T. Maybe our group didn't speak loud enough, and wasn't very confident...
Thanks for your frank idea!
About your gruop, I think that I could catch your content and your performance was quite good (I've said in our entry).And in my opinion, each group had their own impression!!!Go ahead!!!

Happy Family said...

Actually speaking, your journal is really concise and informative. However, there is some misunderstanding. Our group's performance was not about students' lives ^^. In fact, we discussed a social matter, environmental pollution.

F5 said...

In mu opinion, you've had some exactly comments about the other groups' role-plays; but I'm afraid that you're not clear about the main content of F5's role-play: we mentioned about the conversation among 5 family members to reach the final decision where to go for a vacation, instead of the problem of laziness and idolization famous stars.

However, thank you for giving your feelings ^^

Anonymous said...

Did you take notes during the performances?