4/17/2008

About Functions Summary Presentations

Wow, honestly speaking, all you have shown me the best. But still, there are some very small mistakes I'd like to share with you.
First, f51c07. I want you to know that your preliminary roleplay surprise me a lot (especially when Nhu said the name "Tu"). And you're picking the stamp doing this. It helps to learn functions more effectively than just sitting there and learn by heart, to tell you the truth. Also, beside the functions, I learn a wonderful way to help others study them. So, that's the good point. However, did you notice that one or two members in your group unintentionally pronounce some words uncorrectly? So, please pay more attention to your pronunciation, ok?
Now, ongnho4289. Hey, I was very proud to be in your photo, to be an axample, I don't know, at least, it's something to help. But, please, next time, don't just cover my back. I would be appreciate if you focus a little more on my face. I never imagine that: "Wow, Ailing the reporter! Welcome to 1c07." Does it sound great? Ok, you don't know how curious I was when I saw the picture of Miss Huyen. You know, I saw nothing but the "huge, cute" mouth of her. It's the funniest picture I've ever seen. And I wonder would you show me how you could do that? Don't tell me it's just by chance or some good luck, I don't believe. It was so interesting but one thing. Did you ask for permission before you take others' photos and put them into your file? No? I remember Mr. Binh already reminded us about that, right? So, that's that.
And next, happyfamily1c. I might say everything was on their ways. And hopefully, everyone noticed that you had put lots of energy into the project. Well done! If I were Mr. Binh, you could get bonus marks. Unfortunately, I'm not. So now, is Nguyen Thao reading my entry? Sorry to interrupt, Thao, but would you agree that you have a very nice accent and your English was unimaginably fluent? Uhm... but one thing that made me feel a little sorry is the absence of Thanh. Send her my regards, will you? Oh, and one more thing, your presentation sure was attractive, but if you asked me, it was a bit too long.
Now, in brief, you guys brought us a lovely, exciting atmosphere. So, keep on the right track. And finally, don't forget to give a feedback after our group's performance. Thank you.

6 comments:

tre con 89 said...

every thing you mentioned is so true. I have learnt a lot from the presentation and I'll try to make my presentation so perfect.^^

SAD RAIN said...

you're right. and i think your advice will help me very much not only in my presentation of speaking but also in next presentations. thanks. but i think noone can be totally perfect. so,one'feedback will be good experience for others.do you think so? the most importantant is we had to try our best. i hope all of us will be successful.

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for your ideas about our group's presentation ^^ i am very pleased to hear that you like our ppt file 'cuz we had to spend a lot of time finishing it ^^

frankly speaking, when we decided to use the photos of our class members to illustrate the examples, we had to think a lot. We all knew that Mr.Speaking had told us that we needed to have permissions before using one's photos so that we were debating whether to ask for your permissions or not. But after all, we decided not to ^^ Our group simply thought it could make other members surprised and help us all to review the way we had been together ^^ and I can see that you like it, too, don't you? ^^

aniway, thank you for your feedback ^^

Captain Nemo said...

This entry is great, and although it was written before the performances of 3 other groups,I should say thank you for sharing your opinions and experience. ^^ Cheers ^^

Happy Family said...

Thank you very much for paying special care to our family.We were very sorry when Thanh can't come to class that day.However,she has been severely ill recently.I appreciate your attention during our presentation and point out some things that we need to improve.I hope we will be better.Good luck for your turn

3snakesand1cat said...

what we have done until now is to try our best.
the weakness we found out is not used to critical others but to make us improve. thanks for your entry...**